Pro Comp PRO-X Twin Tube Steering Stabilizers
- Shock series: PRO-X Hydraulic Steering Stabilizer
- Finish: Black powder coat
- 1-3/8 nylon banded piston
- 5/8" chrome hardened shaft
- Optional shock boot sold separately
- Sold individually
- California Residents: WARNING The Pro Comp PRO-X Twin Tube Steering Stabilizers offer good damping performance and are intended to improve handling characteristics and to reduce wheel vibration, which leads to suspension component fatigue and failure. Helps reduce bump steer problems caused by oversized tires and / or rough roads. They feature a high-quality general-purpose twin tube design and are offered in extended lengths. The stabilizer accomodates various road conditions while improving your vehicles handling characteristics. The large 5/8 inch chrome hardened piston rod and unique Teflon rebound stop delivers a comfortable highway ride and the ability to handle the most demanding driving conditions. Sold individualy. Shock boots sold separately."